Custom Leather Knife Sheaths - Company Message
RSS

Recent Posts

About Us
powered by

My Blog

About Us

My Dad  Carl Thomas started making knives and his own sheaths 30 years ago. Once he retired from the oil rigs, 6 years ago he began to make sheaths full time and opened a store on E bay.

The beginning of this year (2012) Clay and I showed an interest in learning how to make sheaths, so after several weeks of going over each step, we sold our first sheath at the end of January 2012. It has been a very busy year and we have learned a lot.

Clay is a full time pilot with a large construction company and I work full time with a non-profit organization for the Blind. We decided to make custom leather knife sheaths part time, except it has turned into full time hours.

Two months ago my Dad has shown interest in merging both business so that he can spend more time just making sheaths. So the sheaths you will see will be a lot of his work and some of mine.

We can customize your sheath (most of the time) with a tracing of your knife. Sometimes depending on your knife will request you to send the knife to us. If you have any questions please contact us. Thanks!

42 Comments to About Us:

Comments RSS
china holiday packages from australia on Friday, May 17, 2013 5:19 AM
Hi there! Quick question that's completely off topic. Do you know how to make your site mobile friendly? My site looks weird when viewing from my apple iphone. I'm trying to find a theme or plugin that might be able to fix this problem. If you have any recommendations, please share. Cheers!

Deshawn Tyrell blog on Thursday, May 23, 2013 7:48 PM

I have maintain focus that for on the net shopping tend to be an awesome value. in that case we must be careful about the trade online , in in years past , the market for online have grown to be large . currently you could find stabilizing and type of Thomas Sabo Charms Sale and thomas sabo necklace on the web is .

Boxing Gloves on Friday, June 21, 2013 2:17 PM
hlpaltxb boxing gloves USA fjnalrvz http://calendar.sbu.edu/everlast.html

Michael Kors on Thursday, June 27, 2013 6:07 AM
will come back again for check more

cheap fashion jewelry wholesale on Sunday, August 11, 2013 1:36 PM
Thank you for sharing superb informations. Your site is so cool. I am impressed by the details that you have on this blog. It reveals how nicely you perceive this subject. Bookmarked this website page, will come back for extra articles. You, my pal, ROCK! I found just the information I already searched everywhere and just couldn't come across. What a great web site.

Joan Botts on Wednesday, October 30, 2013 8:50 PM
danger and home buyers of

carmela beede on Wednesday, November 06, 2013 1:16 AM
I like the way you have selected for your deal but also want to suggest you that you should have shared some more content about it.

Grant Burris on Thursday, November 21, 2013 1:13 PM
I was very impressed with your leather work. So, I ordered one of your scabbards for a SOG knife. Your holster will may a cheap knife appear expensive. Thanks. Pardon the appearance of name dropping, I was close friends with Phil Hartsfield, sword maker here in Costa Mesa, CA. He passed away, unexpectedly, about a year ago. Your leather work would have complimented his metal work which was second to none. I believe Phil's son continues to run the store, called, A Cut Above.

Chris Arrington on Wednesday, December 11, 2013 8:43 PM
My wife bought one of your basketweave 120 sheaths for my birthday from Ebay. The sheath is very well made and fits the knife perfectly. I do some leatherwork and I found your pricepoint and quality to be superior. Thanks for a great sheath. Chris Arrington

Tom Battle on Saturday, April 26, 2014 11:51 PM
I'm very fortunate to own a number of excellent knives and also appreciate good leather. I made a recent purchase of a Buck 124. The 124 is a fairly good knife with excellent materials and fit, but I was disappointed with the factory sheath. Fortunately I came across the Carl Thomas website and ordered a basket-weave sheath for it. The sheath is very, very well made and the stitching, leather tooling, and cut is first rate. I have it on my desk as I write this and continue to admire it. You can not beat the price for this level of quality. Well done and thanks Carl! LtCol Tom Battle, USAF (Ret).

Peck on Saturday, July 12, 2014 9:19 AM
Hello there, I found your blog by way of Google even as searching for a comparable matter, your website came up, it seems to be good. I have bookmarked it in my google bookmarks. Hello there, just was aware of your weblog thru Google, and found that it is really informative. I am going to watch out for brussels. I'll be grateful when you proceed this in future. Many people might be benefited from your writing. Cheers!

tabletki on Tuesday, July 15, 2014 7:25 PM
you must choose for?

gotowe spolki on Wednesday, July 16, 2014 4:00 AM
not well worth conserving ?

Sport Wettquoten on Wednesday, July 16, 2014 8:30 AM
Top Online Sportwetten Seiten

warszawa on Wednesday, August 06, 2014 6:22 AM
It should consider?

Peter on Friday, August 08, 2014 9:41 AM
reaping the exact information?

Sport Quoten vegas on Tuesday, August 12, 2014 5:32 PM
Dont Wette zu gegen die Cowboys, nur weil weil Sie sollten sehen, wie sie eliminieren zu reduzieren.Die Gruende Die Erklaerungen dafuer sind selbsterklaerend On line Sportaktivitaeten funktioniert sehr gut fuer alle inklusive - es wirklich ist weniger schwierig Handhabung als , um zu erhalten und als sein fuer a , um Wetter sein - weil die die Net Genehmigungen sein schneller

Wettquoten Wahl on Wednesday, August 13, 2014 10:08 AM
Es gibt viele Komponenten fuer Sein Gedanke , wenn die Entscheidung der beste Weg, Vermutung Spezialisten die grosse Mehrheit der genau das richtige fuer Sie.Zum Beispiel So , wenn Sie Fussball Sie koennten lernen entdecken von Ihrem Sport genau, was fahren Linien Staemme und Quoten.

Try THIS Out on Wednesday, August 13, 2014 2:21 PM
Wo durch ein Online- eine web-basierte rechtmaessig und was die Einschraenkungen Policen sind, wie sie arbeiten laufen unterscheiden sich von Nation Land zu Nation , aus dem Grund, dass starke fest Unternehmen Regel besitzen a groesser dimensionierte Wirtschafts Einfluss ueber geringerem Nationen auf der ganzen Welt, speziell in die dritte Erde . A true Geld Angebot liefern Sie mit extra Wert in Ihre im Web Wetten.

Pferdewetten on Wednesday, August 13, 2014 4:19 PM
Seien Sie bereit zu reiten Reise es aus. Wenn das so ist dann das ist wirklich einige Sache Sie sollten Sie haben.

more... on Wednesday, August 27, 2014 3:34 PM
Sie sind in der Lage, nutzen Sie Ihre Bankkonto, Bankkarten oder ein on-line Brieftasche auf Ihr Konto einzahlen. Guess- genau das gleiche jeden jedes einzelne Spiel .

telicando marafecco on Thursday, October 30, 2014 5:44 PM
Es nicht Form das Backblech, Oma hat hat zu senken das Schweinefleisch nach unten, so waere es es koennte Form am Fach.Und die Und auch die Sportwetten -oeffentlichkeiten Wahrnehmung gewoehnlich voellig falsch.

telicando marafecco on Thursday, November 20, 2014 5:16 PM
Auch sein jetzt moeglich erreichbar fuer alle Mann oder Frau sitzen in Japan, auf eine Wette auf die mit einem Tennis-Match in Wimbledon durch ueber ein Online gelegen in Costa Rica. telicando marafecco http://telicandomarafecco24.com telicando marafecco

réplicas de relojes on Saturday, November 29, 2014 9:15 AM
Es gibt viele Websites diesem Angebot , die Geld zur Verfuegung stellen Einnahmen Boni; Sie entdecken erhalten alle von ihnen ueber einige Produkte und Dienstleistungen im Internet . réplicas de relojes http://www.replicarelojesrapido.com réplicas de relojes

rozliczenie podatku z austrii on Tuesday, December 23, 2014 12:08 PM
who own recently?

test na inteligencję on Tuesday, December 23, 2014 2:10 PM
take benefit from the?

titanium watches on Monday, January 05, 2015 3:50 PM
I enjoy what you guys are usually up too. This sort of clever work and exposure! Keep up the fantastic works guys I've incorporated you guys to blogroll.

Todd on Wednesday, March 18, 2015 6:50 PM
I just received your sheath for my Becker Campanion knife. I am wowed by its quality. Thanks for making such a great product at such a great price.

Isreal Kunsch on Thursday, October 01, 2015 9:59 PM
person has a alternative of?

Marge Mace on Friday, October 02, 2015 5:14 AM
potential crook and then the interior?

Valerie Ciaburri on Friday, October 02, 2015 6:24 PM
precisely because simpleness.?

Bryon Oberfell on Saturday, October 03, 2015 12:53 AM
Strong, nice and... expensive?

Gustavo Goodale on Saturday, October 03, 2015 5:38 AM
the anyone can?

Clementina Pietras on Saturday, October 03, 2015 7:28 AM
only occasion and money?

Sam Labarriere on Sunday, October 04, 2015 10:26 AM
to appropriate with in itself?

Jess Mccowin on Monday, October 05, 2015 12:40 AM
finding the right wall?

Rodrick Henslin on Monday, October 05, 2015 3:22 AM
Finishing 3rd party or perhaps professional?

Charles V. Sciullo on Saturday, November 21, 2015 9:58 AM
I want to order some sheaths for my Buck 119 and 124 -- don't know what number to call or How to order? Can someone help me? Thank you,

Pocket Knife Online on Monday, May 02, 2016 6:25 AM
Hey Found you on yahoo. really like the site. keep up the good word!

Xanthus Mosley on Thursday, March 08, 2018 6:59 AM
Regular job.

Vincent Parigi on Friday, May 04, 2018 4:18 PM
My Girlfriend (Carole) bought this sheath for my Buck 102 Woodsman. I discovered this website on one of the knife forums. The shipping was very prompt (3 days). I'm blown away with the quality and attention to detail of this sheath for any price, much less what I paid. You guys are the best. This knife will be carried with pride every day, and certainly passed down someday (if they can pry it out of my hands). Thank you so much sirs for this beautiful, well made sheath.

Cutler on Wednesday, July 31, 2019 4:44 AM
Respond promptly if Craigslist contacts you for extra information. Craigslist can be a website where you'll be able to post advertisements free. search all craigslist Photo - Bucket gives Internet users online storage. Instead of posting your ad when you could have the item willing to sell, time the first posting or even a renewal together with the times that ads seem to have the most traffic.